Berjaya Times Square Hotel
Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur is ideally situated right in the heart of the city’s liveliest entertainment hub and most happening shopping district
s. The hotel is located adjacent to Berjaya Times Square Shopping Mall with direct connectivity to the KL Monorail system via the Imbi Station and is merely 15-minute walk away from the world renowned Petronas Twin Towers. Indulge in all the perks of a lavish and carefree lifestyle in addition to let us pamper you. Not forgetting, stunning views of the city’s skylines at our luxury hotel in Bukit Bintang will make an impressive stay to remember.
- Standard writing materials
- Drinking water and mints
- One unit of flipchart and one unit of whiteboard with markers
- Standard PA system and 1 standard microphone
- Complimentary usages of LCD projector with Screen
- Complimentary Wifi for delegates.
- Complimentary Face Mask for all participants
- Complimentary hand sanitizer in function room Complimentary Body Temperature Check upon guests arrival Complimentary WiFi for all delegates
- Basic PA System
- Speaker and microphone
- Usage of LCD Projector with White Screen
- Set of Whiteboard or Flipchart with Markers
- Writing Pads and Pencils
- Drinking water & Candies
- High Speed Wifi
Terms And Conditions
- This Policy is guided by the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”) of
Either the Hotel or Group may cancel this contract without cause upon written notice to the other party at any time prior to the event and upon 100% payment of an amount based on the events/arrangements confirmed as outlined, plus applicable taxes. Payment due as a result of this cancellation option shall be made by the Group to Hotel at the time this Agreement is cancelled by written notice.
The Hotel and Group intend to liquidate damages in the event that either party utilizes the cancellation option set forth in this Section. Therefore, the Hotel and Group agree (a) that the above formula is a reasonable estimate of the Hotel’s damage in the event of cancellation and (b) that the liquidated damages set forth in this Section do not constitute a penalty.
These amounts shall constitute full settlement of any and all obligations arising out of the non-performance of this agreement.
Disclaimer & Disclosure
By using the HRDCorp e-VENUE platform, you expressly agree and accept that all bookings / transactions placed are strictly between you and Eventda Sdn. Bhd., of which PSMB is not a party to the bookings / transactions, and you shall liaise directly with Eventda Sdn. Bhd. in any event of complications that may arise.