W Kuala Lumpur
Creative in approach and innovative in design, W Kuala Lumpur wows conference attendees with more than 15,000 square feet of avant-garde event space. Our fully wired meeting rooms are filled with virtually limitless technology and audiovisual amenities that put you within a millisecond of the world you’re influencing. With 11,000 square feet Great Room, one of the largest ballrooms in Kuala Lumpur’s city center, where the scene is set by a show-stopping LED wall. Engage and energize event guests in Kuala Lumpur with our unique W Hotels Meetings Setup, which includes mood music, signature scents and more. You can also transform our venues and conference rooms to suit whatever you need. And if work isn’t working for you, take a break from your meeting with Recess™. All the while, our expert event planners are on hand to ensure a dazzling meeting in Kuala Lumpur. Whether it’s work or play, at our venues, we take care of business. No problem.
- – Built-in LCD projector with motorized screen or full HD LED screen with built-in audio visual equipment (Waiver on LED screen usage valued at MYR30,000 nett per day)*
- – Meeting room usage between 9AM â€“ 5PM with complimentary Wi-Fi
- – Endless NESPRESSO coffee and TWG tea for your guests
- – Individually packed RecessTM in the morning and afternoon
- – Set lunch in Flock or YEN
- – Sensory Set UpTM such as pads, pens, mints and water following all required hygiene protocol
- – Two flipcharts with stationery
Terms And Conditions
- This Policy is guided by the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”) of
Either the Hotel or Group may cancel this contract without cause upon written notice to the other party at any time prior to the event and upon 100% payment of an amount based on the events/arrangements confirmed as outlined, plus applicable taxes. Payment due as a result of this cancellation option shall be made by the Group to Hotel at the time this Agreement is cancelled by written notice.
The Hotel and Group intend to liquidate damages in the event that either party utilizes the cancellation option set forth in this Section. Therefore, the Hotel and Group agree (a) that the above formula is a reasonable estimate of the Hotel’s damage in the event of cancellation and (b) that the liquidated damages set forth in this Section do not constitute a penalty.
These amounts shall constitute full settlement of any and all obligations arising out of the non-performance of this agreement.
Disclaimer & Disclosure
By using the HRDCorp e-VENUE platform, you expressly agree and accept that all bookings / transactions placed are strictly between you and Eventda Sdn. Bhd., of which PSMB is not a party to the bookings / transactions, and you shall liaise directly with Eventda Sdn. Bhd. in any event of complications that may arise.